Thursday, April 7, 2011

New work out plan.

Spring is here, though for some reason we are still getting random days of snow. That's Ohio for you.
But regardless, bathing suit season is around the corner and unless I want to purchase new bathing suits for this summer. It's time to start working out! My favorite things to do are Yoga, Pilates, and Zumba. Sadly, the YMCA I am a member of is a half an hour away so I never feel like taking an hour out of my day to drive there. Especially when I can work out at home with all of my Dvds and equiptment that I have. However, if I could find a work out buddy to go with me, I would be more likely to go!

Well, I'm going to keep this short today because it's 2:12p.m. and I'm still sitting here in my jammies. Time to get a move on and work out! I think I'm going to start doing the beach body work out dvd to get my body ready for swim suit season! Maybe I will post some before and after pics? Maybe after I shower! lol

No comments:

 

Actually, Ashlie | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012