Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

I'm officially on Spring Break. I went home (where my parents still live) to stay with my parents for the week. I have been catching up with as many friends as I can make time for. It's been so much fun hanging out with my girlfriends! I really needed the break from studying, and time with my girlfriends. Where I live near my school, I don't have any really close girlfriends yet. I still keep in touch with friends from home, and luckily one of my good friends from home keeps in touch with me on a regular basis, even though I moved two hours away.

Pam's birthday

I have also made the decision to start working out more. I've been having a lot of back pains lately, and after getting a massage during finals week, (Ross bought me a gift card to a local massage place in our town for Valentines Day) the massage therapist told me that I need to work out more and stretch my muscles. When I go back to school my schedule will change, and I'm going to start taking yoga classes. I'm hoping that by attending yoga classes on a regular basis, I will keep myself in better shape, relieve some stress (all of my classes are only going to get harder) and feel better! Sounds good right? Now I just have to do it, and stick to it!


I can use my guest pass at the local YMCA and work out at the gym with my friend when she goes! She was my work out buddy before I moved away, and I haven't been as motivated to work out at my own local Y by myself. Hopefully, by getting myself back into a work out routine on spring break, I will be motivated to keep it up once the new quarter begins! One more year and I graduate! I can't wait! I am loving this time off! I do miss Ross though!

No comments:

 

Actually, Ashlie | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012