Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The end of Spring Quarter 2011, The beginning of Summer quarter 2011.

Today was officially my last final exam of the Spring 2011 quarter. Thanks to the fact that I got my quiz and assignments for my summer class done over the weekend, I could officially take a night off from studying for any classes! It was so wonderful, but yet boring. I could begun to read for my Art History 2 class that I am taking online for the summer, but I am burnt out from studying, and took a much needed night off! I rented two movies today from the good old Mcdonalds red box down the street. I watched The switch with Jen Anniston, and it was actually okay, Though the guy who played her love interest wasn't a very likable character,  and then I watched Burlesque with Cher and Christina Auguilea, and it was kind of slow, but midly interesting. I don't think xtina is a very good actress.

No comments:

 

Actually, Ashlie | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012