Sunday, July 10, 2011

Visit home. Part 2.Dad's birthday and Cooking out.

Saturday Ross and I went to my dad's house to celebrate his birthday. We made tacos and ate outside. The weather was beautiful!

My brother got my dad a poop picker upper.

Yup, that scoop is for Mr. Marley.

and for Ozzy.

We listened to Pandora for some tunes outside.

My brother and his girlfriend.


Ross cooking out on the grill.


Chris trying out the new swing.

It's Bernie! Love him!

Chris' dog Misty came to visit for the night. She's smiling.

Dinner is served! It was amazing!
We went to see Transformers 3 in 3D later and it was my first 3D movie. It was really cool, but I was so dizzy afterwards and decided that I'll stick to 2D for future films. We checked out a new church the next morning with Ross' mom and I am really beginning to notice that many 20 somethings are not going to church anymore. Ross and I have been the only 20 somethings at so many churches lately. Maybe it's just a summer thing. We headed home Monday and stopped in Huntington on the way home to visit a college friend of Ross' and got to see Marshall University. That post will be coming soon. More pictures to follow!



No comments:

 

Actually, Ashlie | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012